“Glenelg Art Gallery”
Art Gallery in Unley
- Looking for decorating your big home with beautiful art?
- Are you an art lover?
- Looking for a perfect unique gift?
- Glenelg Art Gallery stock a great rage of Indigenous Art and Story books; many lovely for children and beautiful Art Books.
- Want to discuss your requirements?
If so, then complete the form to get in touch!
GIVE US A CALL
Glenelg Art Gallery specialises in Indigenous art by award-winning and emerging talent. We run engaging art workshops and experiences, as well as sell unique gifts and trinkets. Buy art to decorate your home or as an investment. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping our customers find that perfect piece of art. We’d love to help you too. Come down from Unley to Glenelg for the day. We’re located on the ground floor of the Stamford Grand Hotel, in Moseley Square, Glenelg SA 5045, between 11.00am-6.00pm. Contact us on 0410 481 237.
Hand Made Gifts
Local and award-winning art
We stock all types of art, both from award-winning and local talent. Come to our gallery and spend the day, browsing abstracts, seascapes, watercolours, portraits, artifacts, sculptures, mosaics, and arty furniture. Our team can help you pick a piece of art that you connect with. Our gallery has the best variety of art in Adelaide.
Special occasion heritage gifts
For one-of-a-kind gifts for your friends and family, browse our gift shop. We stock products like Aboriginal punus and bowls, wooden boards, Daintree chocolates, linens, clutches, travel bags, jewellery, watches, sunglass and much more.
If you love unique trinkets and goods, you’ll find something in our store. Take our Nepalese jewellery, for example. We sell sterling silver jewellery that’s handmade by the Newar tribe, the traditional ethnic group of gold and silver smiths in Nepal. Coral and turquoise are important stones of Tibet’s ocean bed for the past 70 million years. With the Himalayan eruption at that time, these stones were fossilised and used by locals in rings, pendants, bangle, head pieces, and other decorative ways.
Learn painting & yarning
Help your children understand Aboriginal art, symbolism, and culture. No experience is required and we provide the paints and canvas. Why not take a class too? You can both take a piece of art home with you. Bookings are essential, so get in quick.
Here’s more information about our art classes and workshops:
- Indigenous art classes
- Contemporary painting classes
- AMNESTY International branch meetings
- Community Group product outlet, encouraging creativity
- Collection point for Hutt Street Centre, Sea Shepherd, Indigenous Artist Support
- Group emerging artists showings during SALA & Fringe
- Hold your workshop/meeting, from 4-30 people
- Larger events also welcome.
We can wrap and ship your art to you. Tell us if you prefer this method. Contact us on 0410 481 237 if you have any questions. We’re a short 15-minute drive from Unley SA 5061.