Car Servicing near Norwood
Wright Street Mechanical
Car Servicing Norwood
For complete car servicing, call us, Wright Street Mechanical. If you live in Norwood, we’re your local automatic specialist – just down the road in the city’s west. Work in the city? We can drop you there once you leave your car with us for the day. Our technicians will check your car, and if we find an issue with your brakes, clutch, tyres or anything else, we’ll attend to the repairs immediately. Rely on our expertise for all automotive electrical repairs. Being family owned and a small hand-picked team of four employees, you’ll love our personalised, ‘we care’ approach to mechanics and customer service. Find us at 65 Wright Street, Adelaide. Call us now on 8231 5706 to book in your appointment.
Our mechanical services
Got problems with your car? Maybe you’re just looking for a new mechanic who you can trust. Here are some of the ways we can help you.
- Log book servicing, in line with your car manufacturer’s guidelines
- Brake servicing and repairs
- Transmission inspections & repairs
- Suspension checks & repairs
- All engine repairs, plus cylinder head adjustments
- Specialist auto electrical fitouts & repairs
- Clutch replacements
- Wheel alignments
- New tyres.
Being an RAA battery centre and European vehicle servicing specialist, our capabilities are wide. This is one of the reasons why our customers choose us, time and time again. We also use industry-leading scan tools to diagnose problems. Our technicians can work on all car makes and models.
- Over 20 years of experience
- The fastest, most efficient service
- Highest standard of quality & service
- The friendliest team you will meet
- Prices that can’t be beaten
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm
Your brakes are the most important part of your vehicle. If they’re compromised, your safety will be, too. If your brake pedal is feeling sensitive or hard to press, come and see us immediately. This could be a sign that your brakes need to be serviced. Some tell-tale signs that your brakes might need attending to include:
- A grinding or squealing noise
- Violent vibrations, pulling to one side when braking
- Low brake pedal
- Handbrake not holding
- Brake fluid leak or fluid level low.
Fix my clutch
We work on all kinds of clutch problems, too. Whether your pedal goes to the floor, is hard to put into gear, you’ve noticed a leaking fluid or your car won’t move when the clutch is out, call us. Our team will get to the bottom of your clutch issue.
Take a short drive from Norwood (SA, 5067) today. Get in touch with us now on 8231 5706 if you have any questions.