Car Servicing near Kent Town
Wright Street Mechanical
Car Servicing Kent Town
For minor and major car services, call us, Wright Street Mechanical. You don’t need to worry about having no car on your weekend. Instead, book in a time during your work week, and we’ll drop you at your city office. It’ll be ready to drive by the time your shift is over. In a basic service, we’ll change the oil, replace the filter, flush the engine, inspect the driveline, top up fluids, rotate the tyres, and check the wheel alignment. This will cover a 45-point safety check and make sure your vehicle is road tested. If you live in Kent Town, we’re close by at 65 Wright Street, Adelaide.
The mechanical team that does it all
Have you noticed your car not running as well as it used to? It probably just needs a service, but there could also be an underlying (serious) issue. Either way, we’ll get to the bottom of it for you. Being qualified and experienced auto-electrical mechanics, we can repair any problem. Some of the services we provide include:
- Minor and major servicing, including log book
- Brake servicing & repairs
- Transmission work
- Suspension checks & upgrades
- Auto-electrical tasks
- Clutch replacements
- New tyres, installations & wheel alignments.
- Over 20 years of experience
- The fastest, most efficient service
- Highest standard of quality & service
- The friendliest team you will meet
- Prices that can’t be beaten
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm
The importance of investing in regular car services
Partner with our team of mechanics to keep your car on the road for longer, and most importantly, to make sure you’re safe. We recommend coming in every six months to maintain a well-tuned engine, avoid leaking oil or fluids that can lead to breakdowns and accidents, and ensuring roadworthiness. Your tyres, lights, steering, brakes, and clutch need to be checked often. Leave it with us, the small team of four hand-picked technicians with over 20 years of experience.
Affordable clutch service & repairs
Keep an eye on these signs that your car might have a clutch issue.
- You notice a Burnt ‘toast’ or ‘burning rubber’ smell in your car,
- There’s smoke under your vehicle
- It’s slipping out of gear for no reason
- There’s jerky or sticky gear operation
- It’s not disengaging fully, it’s sticking or shuddering.
If you notice any issues like this, bring your car into us immediately to avoid further damage.
Add a few minutes onto your next trip to work from Kent Town (SA, 5067), and drop your car off at our workshop. Call us to book in a time on 8231 5706.