“Stir it up Catering”
Wedding Catering in Brighton
- Looking for an experienced, affordable and flexible wedding catering company?
- Need the catering services and the quality food?
- Looking services for weddings or banquet, for a small
platterpick up or a casual event?
- Stir it up Catering is focused on quality, using premium ingredients and served beautifully for your guests.
- Want to discuss your requirements?
If so, then complete the form to get in touch!
GIVE US A CALL
Choose an award-winning catering team for your wedding. In Adelaide, we’re lucky to have access to some of the finest produce in the country. We only use premium, local food in our menus. we can provide tastings upon request. We’re available for tastings Tuesday to Friday, between 9.30am – 3.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am – 12.00pm. We can
Tailor-made wedding menus
Our menus are 100% flexible and are simply just ideas. We offer a range of foods for all types of weddings, in every season. Let’s go through the kind of plates we serve and tailor the menu to suit your exact requirements. Our chefs make everything from scratch, using the highest quality ingredients. Satisfy your guests with delicious, creative plates. All dishes are well-presented and served in a friendly,
Hot & cold mixed platters
Having a summer wedding? Mixed cold platters are the way to go. What about a winter wedding? Warm, hearty platters are better suited. We can work with you to create a range of platters to satisfy your guests. And you can’t let your guests go without a little sweet treat. We prepare dessert platters, too.
Here are a few of the snacks we serve on both hot and cold platters.
- Vegetable curry puffs
- Pea & ham arancini balls w/ spiced
house madetomato sauce
- Thai pork balls w/ lime leaf, chili, coriander, sweet dipping sauce
- Bacon, spinach & tomato mini quiches
- Chargrilled beef skewers w/ a peanut & coconut dressing.
- Antipasto platters: Prosciutto, double smoked ham, mixed olives, marinated baby bocconcini, fresh guacamole, vegetable frittata, char grilled vegetables, sliced Turkish bread
- Salmon on
sour doughcrouton with beetroot relish & dill crème fraiche
- Salmon on toasted Turkish bread with citrus crème cheese, red onion & salsa
- Prosciutto wrapped chicken roulade w/ a smoked capsicum & basil salsa
The choice is endless. Let’s start