Electricians in Birdwood
- Need to hire a professional electrical team?
- Looking for testing your home’s safety?
- Do you update your house? Do you have electrical requirements?
- Electricians are here to take care of all your electrical needs.
- Want to discuss your requirements?
If so, then complete the form to get in touch!
GIVE US A CALL
For all residential electrical services, contact us. We’re one of the leading electrician teams in the Adelaide Hills. If you live in Birdwood, we’re your local company. From installations and upgrades to maintenance and repairs, we can do it all. Friendly, experienced and reliable, it’s our personalised service that sets us apart. When partnering with an electrician, it’s important you’re comfortable and trust the person working in your home. Ask us as many questions as you need. Think of us as the team taking care of all your electrical and power needs, not just one-off jobs. Talk is through any issues you have or if there’s something you need extra help with, such as switching to energy-efficiency devices.
Light & Power Repairs
Interior & Exterior Lighting
Book an electrical safety inspection
If there’s one thing that’s most important in the home, it’s safety. Every house varies in age and condition. If you live in an old house, book a safety inspection to have your electrical system checked. By having a professional team examine the different parts, you’ll get peace of mind that your family is safe. If it’s an urgent issue, we’ll fix it immediately.
Here are a few tasks we complete in a safety inspection:
- Power safety audits to check that the switchboard meets safety requirements
- Appliance testing (test tag) to make sure they’re all in a safe condition to use
- RCD testing to check that all your safety circuits are working, in accordance with Australian standards.
- Smoke alarm testing to comply with fire safety regulations
- Testing your switchboards.
Safety is the one thing we hold above everything. It’s central to every task we do, so you can sleep well at night knowing you’re not in danger.
If you’ve got a powerpoint or light switch that’s broken or making strange noises when you turn it on, get in touch. No job is too big or small for us. When it comes to repairing damaged electrical appliances and equipment, you can’t put a price on safety. Our goal is to help you maintain a safe environment, so don’t feel like the task is too small for us. If you haven’t noticed any issues yet but you’d like to have your electrical system serviced, we can help with that. By having your system regularly checked, you can extend the lifespan of your appliances and reduce expensive repairs.
We’re one of the electricians of choice for Birdwood SA 5234 residents. Let’s have a chat today.