Deprecated: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /home/netatrad/sa.homegiraffe.com.au/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4967
“Ltd. Content Video”
Sales Videos in Adelaide
- Need a professional video production?
- Looking for experts to transform your raw content into the perfect video product?
- Need an initial training and ongoing support on how to not only use the kit but get the best quality footage?
- Ltd. Content Video helps companies of all sizes to have access to professional video production.
- Want to discuss your requirements?
If so, then complete the form to get in touch!
GIVE US A CALL
At LTD, we help businesses tell engaging stories, through video. Short films offer a unique way to connect with your audience. We’re here for you, at every step of the way. From the initial training our 48-hour editing process, you’ve got our support. Don’t be afraid to be as creative as you’d like. The best clips are humanised, personal, and entertaining. Especially when it comes to corporate videos, the less salesy the better – even if their purpose is to promote a product or a service. Have fun with it. There are no rules. Let’s work together to make a plan for your corporate clips that grab your audience’s attention. Some of the Adelaide brands we’ve partnered with include Elle Tee Dee, Finniss Lodge, Harcourts, Klemich Real Estate, Honeyweb Marketing, My Guy, Elephant & Castle, German Arms, Nelson & Nelson, and Finniss General Store. Are you an Adelaide business? Check out our portfolio to see the kind of work we’re capable of. Call Chris today on 0409 087 387.
It is our mission to allow any company to have access to professional video production
With expert training and simple equipment, you shoot your own raw content
Send the raw footage to us, and within 48 hours we'll send you back your fully edited video
This perfect blend of in-house & outsourced production allows our clients to produce 10x the amount of footage for the same price
Small business videos
We’ve built a system that’s an annual solution for short film production. It blends expert training, simple equipment, and in-house editing. All you need is your Apple iPhone and our kit. Everything you need is in there to shoot your own footage. As a result, it allows you to produce 10 times the amount of footage for the same price. Plus, you get to have fun too doing the shooting yourself. We’ll take care of the editing, colour grading, adding an intro and outro, lower third name titles, music, and cutaways. We guarantee a 48-hour turnaround, so you can keep your clips consistent.
While YouTube has been around for a while, corporate promotional clips are a relatively new thing. As technology has evolved, so has the way our customers consume information. We’re time poor, yet we’re using our phones more. This makes films one of the best ways to connect with current and future customers. Nothing beats talking to your customers one-on-one, and in the online world, a video is the next best thing. But there needs to be a clear strategy for your clips, so you don’t add to the ‘clutter.’ We can help you create a plan that reflects the nature of your business, matches your goals, and best represents your brand. This strategy will help you more effectively reach your audience and make a world of difference. You can tailor your content to a specific person, product, problem, event, question or just about anything else. Short corporate films, done right, can be one of the most effective marketing tools.
Forget to go through a big agency for your clips. With our system, you can create multiple videos for the cost of one in a big firm. And with marketing, being consistent is extremely important. With our packages, you’ll receive:
- One kit
- Initial training for using the kit and filming
- Ongoing feedback of tips and tricks
- Creation of Intro & Outro animation
- Custom lower third name title animation
- Custom audio sting
- Backing music.
Let’s partner to bring your business to life online with awesome short clips.
Looking for ideas for your clips? Here are 10 tips to get you brainstorming:
- Study other clips. Do some research. Google search what your customers are searching for and looking for advice on, and create a clip.
- Check your competition.What are they doing with, if they’re already embracing film marketing? How can you fill the gaps?
- Don’t be afraid to get creative. How can you make your clips edgy and entertaining?
- Tell your brand story. People want to know you and your business, especially if they’re spending money. Spread the word.
- Simplify, simplify, simplify.Take the complicated information and make it easy to grasp. No other marketing tool offers so much opportunity for this like clips do.
- Get emotional. Why should people care about your brand? What makes you different? Communicate your values and what makes your business stand out.
- Think big.While your customers might be local, your clips could go global. Make them relevant for both.
- Be short and sweet. Don’t make your clips too long, otherwise, you’ll you’re your audience.
- Include a call to action to measure the effectiveness of your clips.
- Strategise wisely.As effective as it is as a marketing tool, no tool can do its job a well-thought plan. Map out your goals and your targets.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, let’s chat today. Recent statistics show that corporate clips can increase purchase intent by 97% and leave a lasting impression on your audience. Join many other Adelaide SA 5000 businesses and get your message out with sales clips. To get started, call Chris on 0409 087 387 or fill out the contact form.